1. WHAT CAN I PURCHASE NOW?
Anything in the best sellers list can be purchased now. Any gallery image not featured in the store can also be purchased. This would include any image no the website, on Instagram, or Facebook. Contact me for more information on images not featured in the store.
2. DO YOU OFFER PRINTING SURFACES OTHER THAN CANVAS?
Yes! I can print images on wood or aluminum as well. Aluminum prints go as as large as 30x40. And wood prints go as large as 20x30. I am also in development on acrylic prints. Contact me for pricing.
3. DO YOU OFFER WHOLESALE PRICING IF I'M IN THE TRADE?
Yes! If you are an interior designer or real estate agent, please contact me for wholesale pricing. If you are on Oahu, I also rent pieces for staging.
4. WILL YOU DO A CUSTOM COMMISSION AT A SPECIFIC LOCATION OF MY CHOOSING?
Yes! I love doing custom commissions. I am based on Oahu but available to travel outer island as well. Contact me for a quote and to discuss your project.
5. I'M HAVING A HARD TIME DECIDING. CAN YOU HELP ME VISUALIZE WHAT AN IMAGE WILL LOOK LIKE IN MY SPACE?
Yes! Please contact me and I will be happy to help. For a small fee I can photoshop in your final choices into a picture of your space so you can visualize it for yourself! You can purchase the service on the Extras Page.
6. WHAT IF I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE EXACT COLORS WILL LOOK LIKE BEFORE I BUY?
Contact me to purchase a small proof print so you can see the colors direct from the lab that prints the canvases.
7. WHAT IF I LIKE AN IMAGE IN YOUR GALLERY BUT I WANT CHANGES MADE TO IT?
I can help! If you want your image to be warmer or cooler, to change up the colors and tones, a different crop, black & white, etc. Just ask me and we can discuss the options.
8. WHAT IF I WANT TO SPLIT AN IMAGE ACROSS MULTIPLE CANVASES?
I can do that! Just contact me to discuss.
9. DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS OR RETURNS IF I AM UNHAPPY WITH THE PIECE?
Unfortunately, refunds or returns are not offered under these circumstances. If there was an error made, then of course a refund will be issued. If there was a problem with printing or shipping damage, I will remake it at no additional charge.
10. IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY ORDER WILL YOU REMAKE IT?
Yes! If there is an error in or damage to your order please contact me within 5 days of receipt of order so the order may be corrected and/or replaced. Remakes will only be done for the same finishing services and from the original files approved of in the original order. If you wish to make modifications to the files or services, you will need to place a new order at your cost. Remake orders will be shipped the same method as the original order.
11. WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF SHIPPING DAMAGE?
If you receive a shipment that appears damaged, do not refuse the shipment, but immediately inspect the contents and contact me to get a remake order started. I will file the necessary claim with the shipping carrier. Shipping damage is outside of my control and I am only responsible for replacing the product on the normal production time line with the standard shipping methods.